Close this search box.

How to Appeal My Tax Bill

To appeal your tax bill, please contact the Supervisor of Assessment office at 815-434-8233.  You may also want to contact your Township Assessor to discuss your assessment. It is the sole responsibility of the taxpayer to file a complaint within the time period allowed. Explanation of the assessing procedures may eliminate the need to file a complaint. However, if a complaint is to be filed, contact the board of review for the rules and procedures. 

assessor, tax assessor, county assessor, LaSalle County Illinois, Township Assessor, assessment, appeal tax bill
Skip to content