1. Local Banks and Financial Institutions in LaSalle County: ends September 9th, 2023.
2. Check – Payable to “LaSalle County Collector”.
a. Mail to the Treasurer’s Office:
James L. Spelich, LaSalle County Treasurer
PO Box 1560 – 707 E. Etna Road
Ottawa, IL 61350
b. At the Treasurer’s Office.
i. Drive-through drop box, east parking lot of the Governmental Complex (open 24 hrs)
ii. Delivered inside Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
3. Pay online-https://lasallecountytreasurer.com Click on the payments link which will direct you to the Autoagent payment portal. Follow the simple instructions on the screen.
a. Credit Cards:
- 2.50%/transaction fee with a minimum convenience fee charge of $2.00
- All credit cards accepted.
- Visa Debit cards: $3.95/transaction flat convenience fee(online only).
- eCheck: $1.50/transaction flat convenience fee. Multiple parcels can be added as one
- transaction with a limit of $200000 and/or a maximum of 20 parcels.
- Pay by phone with credit card or echeck 833-975-2500.
b. Autoagent service will be available until November 13, 2023. Convenience fees are charged by a third party processor, not LaSalle County.
4. Payments – After October 2,2023 payment must be made by cash, money order, cashier check or certified check.
- A $10.00 certified mailing fee must be included after certified letters are mailed.
- No personal checks after October 2.
- Last day to pay Real Estate Taxes November 14, 2023.
- Unpaid taxes will be sold at tax sale on November 15, 2023.
Jim Spelich, LaSalle County Treasurer